Welcome to Offshore IT Services!
Offshore IT Services (OIS) brings together years of experience by professionals in the upstream Oil & Gas industry to provide the best advice & services in IT networking, communications and collaboration with a global reach & assured reliability. Since its founding, we have remained committed in providing our clients and business partners a myriad of technological services and solutions, specific to our upstream offshore end user customer's needs. Our current customers include international & regional drilling rigs and offshore support vessel (OSV) owners with assets in Asia Pacific & the Middle East region.
If you are currently looking for solutions to your IT problems, automated solutions or someone who understand the demands & challenges of upstream Oil & Gas requirements, feel free to contact us at sales@offshoreITservices.net
- 2-5 Dec 2014 RigStat and us will be exhibiting at Asia's largest Offshore Oil & Gas show, OSEA 2014 held at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from 2nd to 5th December 2014. Drop by to visit us at Booth 1R4-03 under the US Pavilion if you are visiting this once every 2 years show that is in its 20th Edition.
- 11 July 2014 Awarded 2nd project by Keppel Fels (largest drilling-rig builder in the world) to supply a system onboard new-build Keppel Super A-Class jack-up rig for delivery in 2016
- 22 May 2014 Notified by Lamprell yard in UAE (Established oil-rig builder in Middle East) on successful bid to supply a system on board new-build Le Tourneau S116E Jack-up rig for delivery in 2016. Currently undergoing process of being listed as authorised vendor.
- 30 January 2014 Appointed by Hewlett-Packard to be one of their reseller partners.
- 17 January 2014Appointed Registered Solution Provider by VMware's Partner Network.
- 12 Sep 2013 Listed as Authorised Vendor & Awarded 1st project by Keppel Fels to supply a system onboard new-build Keppel B-Class jack-up rig for delivery in late 2014/early 2015.
- 12 March 2013Appointed exclusive representation of RigStat in Southeast Asia.